6.03.2010

Day One, well sort of

After flying for 2 days and a 6 hour time change I am honestly a bit confused on my days. I arrived in Swaziland yesterday at 11am. I made it to the center and immediately felt like I was at home. It was so good to see old friends and so thankful to be able to spend time with them again. I am so excited to be able to build on pre-existing relationships. The next few days I will be working with Pastor Gift, Matt and Caitlin when she arrives to make the game plan for my work at the carepoints. I am thankful for all the love and support that I have received from friends and family. Thanks you so much for your continued prayer. Please keep the children here in your prayers they have been heavy on my heart today.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see your sight today. We prayed over you at conference today with Wayne Raze. He says he will pray over you too. May God meet the needs of those around you through you. May he fill you with His Love and Peace to help you bless those around you. Know we love you and are thinking of you daily. Contact us whenever you need to. Much Much love, Momma
    P.S.We sent out your cards to all of the Joy class so you may hear from several from our class.

    ReplyDelete