10.27.2012

Experience of my life...

I can't believe I have been here for a month already. It has flown by. Internet has been difficult recently as we have not had power consistently. Life has picked up here busy in class leaving me with plenty to process and talk to the Lord about. We have not had water for about a week which has actually been a lot easier than I thought it would be. I have mastered showering with 1.5 liters of water..thank you, thank you. I know impressive! Though that would still not make me clean by western standards but it is amazing here. I am loving the girls and my house and they truly bless me. The Lord is working so much in my heart right now that I am still not sure how to communicate it all. Let me just say that in many ways I feel like the sacrifice on the alter that he is burning away the impurities and making one with him. For our God is a consuming Fire!!! It is stretching, wonderful and peaceful all at the same time.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment