10.06.2012

On the Road to the Father

I am here! It has been an amazing first week in Mozambique. It is so beautiful here. The water is a stunning shade of blue and I am still amazed that I sit in our class room and can look out to the ocean everyday. This week has been such a blessing that I feel that if I left now I would be changed forever. I know there is so much more to come.

We have spent the week learning about the heart of the Father and really seeking the identity that he has for us. I can see were the Lord has emptied me completly before this trip. I felt so weak. He is no giving me a time of rest and slowly teaching who I am in him. Not who I think I am or want to be but who he has created me to be. I am learing that my dreams, my goals are sooo much smaller than his for me. God is so  good  and I am leaning to recieve that goodness more and more eachday because the overflow will change the world. That is what the love of God does, it changes everything!     

No comments:

Post a Comment